Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Almost there!

There are less than 24 hours before the biggest event of all time kicks off. Last night was the Hall of Fame ceremony which was probably one of the best of all time because the great Adam Copeland a.k.a. The Rated-R Superstar a.k.a. Edge was inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Soon the event to remember will begin and some of the greatest superstars of all time will be going head to head. I will be sitting there till the early hours of the morning watch the event live and will review the event after it ends if I am not too sleepy but I doubt that I will be able to sleep after all the excitement. 

So stay tuned to find out what I thought about the event and feel free to comment on what you thought about it too!

1 comment:

  1. Yo, mad props on this shit mayn. Keep fighting the good fight.

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats